https://www.utosm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo_home_dk-300x110.png 0 0 utosmadmin https://www.utosm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo_home_dk-300x110.png utosmadmin2022-05-31 22:24:552022-05-31 22:30:07Darrell Ogilvie-Harris (Orthopaedic Surgery) representing the Temerty Faculty of Medicine, had a leadership role in establishing the new Tanenbaum Institute for Science in Sport which includes the new Tanenbaum Professorship in Orthopaedic Surgery and expansion of UTOSM programs.
- Keep up to date with the June 2022 newsletter! July 6, 2022
- excellent cross city rounds “ACL prevention” by Sheniz Eryuzlu June 21, 2022
- Dr. Jas Chahal Announced as the Division Head of Orthopaedic Surgery at Women’s College Hospital! June 17, 2022
- Congratulations fellows…all accepted for presentations on Othopedic Fellows day June 14, 2022
- Cross city rounds with Dr Jihad Abouali June 7, 2022