Congrats to Dr. Tom Zochowski for winning best poster as awarded by the Arthroscopy Association of Canada for his project “Determining the Patient Acceptable Symptomatic State for Patients Undergoing Arthroscopic Partial Meniscectomy in the Knee.” Thomas Zochowski MD FRCSC MSc, Tim Dwyer MBBS FRCSC PhD, Darrell Ogilvie-Harris MD FRCSC, John Theodoropoulos MD FRCSC MSc, Daniel […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 27 entries.
Entries by utosmadmin
Congratulations to the Toronto Football Club for winning the 2017 MLS Cup. Nice of them to give Dr. Tim Dwyer a ring, as club orthopaedic surgeon.
Staff and fellows from UTOSM participated in the Shoppers Love. You. Run for Women on June 9th. This annual run supports the Women’s Mental Health Program at Women’s College Hospital, Canada’s leading academic, ambulatory hospital and a world leader in women’s health.
A big congratulations to Aileen Davis and the UTOSM team who are collaborating on a research project related to decreasing the risk of arthritis in patients who have had ACL surgeries
Pictured with Dr. Jim Rutka and Dr. Peter Ferguson on December 13th 2017.
Team UTOSM participated in the June 10th Shopper Love You. Run for Women’s 10K marathon. Our own fellow Dr. Ian Mayne took 1st place in the 10K run. Congratulations Ian! For more information on this great cause click on the following link. 2017 Run for Women
Dr. Leroux specializes in the Upper extremity, including Shoulder and Elbow. He will be involved in trauma, reconstruction,and sports injuries.
Dr. Paul Marks was named the inaugural Susanne and William Holland Chair in Sports Medicine Research at Sunnybrook. Paul has put forth an outstanding vision for sports medicine research and his Chair will be instrumental in bringing to fruition a sustainable, productive program at Sunnybrook with University-wide collaboration through UTOSM. This is a great honour […]
Supercar Sunday 2016
- UTOSM fellow Dr. Tom Zochowski wins best poster award from AAC at this years COA July 4, 2018
- TFC wins the 2017 MLS cup! June 25, 2018
- UTOSM runs in the SHOPPERS LOVE. YOU. Run for Women June 25, 2018
- CIHR research grant awarded to Principal Investigator Aileen Davis and UTOSM team members Dr. Chahal, Dr. Murnaghan, Dr. Dwyer, Dr. Ogilvie-Harris and Dr. Marks for national level study January 29, 2018
- Congratulations to Dr. Tim Dwyer on passing his 3 year review and achieving a permanent position at the University of Toronto, Surgery, Division of Orthopedics. December 14, 2017