This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 22 entries.
Entries by utosmadmin
Team UTOSM participated in the June 10th Shopper Love You. Run for Women’s 10K marathon. Our own fellow Dr. Ian Mayne took 1st place in the 10K run. Congratulations Ian! For more information on this great cause click on the following link. 2017 Run for Women
Dr. Leroux specializes in the Upper extremity, including Shoulder and Elbow. He will be involved in trauma, reconstruction,and sports injuries.
Dr. Paul Marks was named the inaugural Susanne and William Holland Chair in Sports Medicine Research at Sunnybrook. Paul has put forth an outstanding vision for sports medicine research and his Chair will be instrumental in bringing to fruition a sustainable, productive program at Sunnybrook with University-wide collaboration through UTOSM. This is a great honour […]
Supercar Sunday 2016
Fantastic event thanks to Saturns Drives, Blacklist Rally, and BMW Toronto. Thanks to the Women’s College Hospital Foundation and their volunteers. And thanks to Dr Tim Dwyer for championing the event. Supercar Sunday 2016 see the write up: Globe and Mail
Super Car Sunday
Dr Chahal with the Chairman of the Department of Surgery, Dr Rutka.
“Adhesive Capsulitis in the Athletic Shoulder” Presented by: Tim Rindlisbacher, MD Director, Sports Health Cleveland Clinic Canada webcasting link http://webcast.otn.ca/mywebcast?id=55182269
- Congratulations Dr. Dwyer…excellent article in the Star August 1, 2017
- Shoppers Love You. Run for Women – UTOSM Team June 14, 2017
- Congratulations to Dr Timothy Leroux on joining the team…at UHN and UTOSM March 10, 2017
- Dr Paul Marks…inaugural Susanne and William Holland Chair in Sports Medicine Research December 5, 2016
- Supercar Sunday: A roaring success in support of WCH! August 29, 2016