Congratulations to Dr. James Higgins and co-authors who won the 2020 Arthroscopy Best Resident/Fellow Article Award for their article “Conventional Follow-up Versus Mobile Application Home Monitoring for Postoperative Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Patients: A Randomized Controlled Trial.” An additional congratulations to Dr. Tim Dwyer and co-authors who won the 2020 Arthroscopy Journal Award for Systematic […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 67 entries.
Click here to view on vumedi : Arthroscopic Shoulder Anterior Capsular Plication
“Please join us in congratulating our award recipients this year. Dr. Amit Anand (supervised by Dr. Jihad Abouali) won the T. R. Sullivan Award for Best Overall Research Paper presentation for his work on ‘Perceptions and Attitudes towards post-operative pain and analgesia in Orthopaedics: Implications for the Development of a Patient-Centred Approach to post-operative Pain […]
The University of Toronto Department of Surgery ranks in the top 5 two years in a row!
View the “Patella Tendon Reconstruction with Allograft” tutorial on VuMedi https://www.vumedi.com/
OE CONNECTS: Improvement in RCT Quality from 2001 to 2013 in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
A huge thank you to Dr. Niu and Dr. Francella for attending our monthly fellows rounds to discuss ‘Sideline Emergencies’ relating to team sports coverage. These educational rounds are an integral component of our fellowship program!
UTOSM Research Newsletter- June2020
- UTOSM Authors Win Two 2020 Arthroscopy Journal Awards!! January 6, 2021
- Dr. Dwyer demonstrates surgical techniques for “Arthroscopic Shoulder Anterior Capsular Plication” January 5, 2021
- The 2020 University of Toronto, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery Resident Research Day was a virtual hit! December 2, 2020
- The 2021 US News And World Report has ranked the Department of Surgery at the University of Toronto as 4th in the world! November 20, 2020
- Why attend the University of Toronto for your orthopaedic residency or fellowship? Check out the following video from the University of Toronto Department of Surgery to find out November 19, 2020