A huge thank you to Dr. Niu and Dr. Francella for attending our monthly fellows rounds to discuss ‘Sideline Emergencies’ relating to team sports coverage. These educational rounds are an integral component of our fellowship program!
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 59 entries.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- June2020
UTOSM Research Newsletter- May2020
The B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award is given to an outstanding graduate from the Department of Surgery, who shows the greatest promise for a career in academic surgery. B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award Aaron Nauth Aaron Nauth, an orthopaedic surgeon at St. Michael’s Hospital is this year’s recipient of the award. Aaron received his medical […]
UTOSM Research Newsletter- april2020
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research has awarded Dr. Graeme Hoit with the Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarship-Master’s (CGS M) in support of his Master’s research. Congratulations Dr. Hoit!
Dr. Hoit has been awarded the Lawson Family award from the University of Toronto, Department of Surgery. The stipend is to support his research study he is currently working on in collaboration with UTOSM.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- March2020
Dr. Graeme Hoit was awarded MOH-CIP funding for the 2020-2021 academic year to enable him to pursue his MSc. He will carry out his research study in the area of hip arthroscopy with UTOSM. Congratulations to Dr. Hoit!
To see Dr. Abouali’s presentation and for archived presentations please visit our website, the archive is at the bottom of the page https://www.utosm.com/about-utosm/education/
- Dr. Jim Niu and Dr. Alessandro Francella discuss ‘Sideline Emergencies’ at our fellows Team Physician rounds October 9, 2020
- Our June 2020 Research Newsletter is just released! June 29, 2020
- Check out our May 2020 Research Newsletter! June 9, 2020
- Dr. Nauth awarded the B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award May 19, 2020
- Keep up to date with our research – check out the UTOSM April 2020 research newsletter May 4, 2020