This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that utosmadmin contributed 89 entries already.
Entries by utosmadmin
City Wide Sports Medicine Rounds University of Toronto Orthopedic Sports Medicine Program “MR Imaging Assessment of the Elbow” Presented by: Dr. Ali Naraghi Division of Musculoskeletal Radiology Toronto Joint Department of Medical Imaging, University Health Network, Mount Sinai Hospital and Women College HospitalAssistant Professor, University of Toronto
UTOSM Newsletter Oct 2022
UTOSM Newsletter June 2022
Dr. Chahal joined Women’s College hospital as staff after a UTOSM fellowship. He is an active leader in our teaching and research programs. We are proud to see him advance to this position to continue to provide leadership and excellence in clinical care, education and research on a more expansive platform. Congratulations Dr. Chahal! J. […]
University of Toronto Division of Orthopaedic Surgery 2022 City-Wide Fellows Research Day Falko Dahm Surgeon’s progression of knowledge through 3D CT images in hip FAI – a survey-based study Bandar Ahmed “Proportionate Lengthening”–Developing a novel measurement of the acutely ruptured Achilles tendon and a potential correlate of function Evangelos Tourvas Should anterior […]
City Wide Sports Medicine Rounds University of Toronto Orthopedic Sports Medicine Program at Women’s College Hospital “Innovations in ACL Surgery” Dr. Jihad Abouali Assistant Professor, University of Toronto Orthopaedic Surgeon, Michael Garron Hospital University of Toronto Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine
- Excellent cross city rounds…Dr. Villamere January 10, 2023
- Great rounds “MR Imaging Assessment of the Elbow” Dr. Ali Naraghi December 6, 2022
- great presentation on stretching at cross city rounds…Professor Doug Richards November 15, 2022
- See the October 2022 Research Newsletter for some big news and our updated publications list! October 25, 2022
- excellent presentation by Professor Ira Jacobs re Tanenbaum Institute for Science in Sport (TISS) October 19, 2022