UTOSM Research Newsletter- March2020
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 52 entries.
Entries by utosmadmin
Dr. Graeme Hoit was awarded MOH-CIP funding for the 2020-2021 academic year to enable him to pursue his MSc. He will carry out his research study in the area of hip arthroscopy with UTOSM. Congratulations to Dr. Hoit!
To see Dr. Abouali’s presentation and for archived presentations please visit our website, the archive is at the bottom of the page https://www.utosm.com/about-utosm/education/
UTOSM Research Newsletter- February2020
Congratulations Dr. Chahal!! Dr. David Urbach announced that UTOSM staff Dr. Jas Chahal has been appointed as Interim Head, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery—Women’s College Hospital. Jas is a fellowship trained orthopaedic sports medicine surgeon at Women’s College Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital with an interest in shoulder, hip and knee arthroscopy, ligament reconstruction, and cartilage […]
UTOSM Research Newsletter- December2019
UTOSM Research Newsletter- November2019
UTOSM Research Newsletter- October2019
8 surgeons from across Canada attended a case study session and hip arthroscopy cadaver lab as part of the 1st UTOSM Hip Symposium. A huge thank you to Dr. Femi Ayeni, Dr. Whelan, Dr. Dwyer and Dr. Chahal who led these sessions and to our sponsor Stryker.
- Check out our March Edition of the UTOSM Research Newsletter! April 3, 2020
- Dr. Graeme Hoit has been awarded MOH-CIP funding for the 2020-2021 March 26, 2020
- A great presentation today by Dr. Abouali for the UTOSM City Wide rounds March 3, 2020
- Just released – the February edition of the UTOSM Research Newsletter! February 28, 2020
- Dr. Jas Chahal appointed as Interim Head, Division of Orthopedic Surgery—Women’s College Hospital February 24, 2020