Congratulations Dr. Chahal!! Dr. David Urbach announced that UTOSM staff Dr. Jas Chahal has been appointed as Interim Head, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery—Women’s College Hospital. Jas is a fellowship trained orthopaedic sports medicine surgeon at Women’s College Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital with an interest in shoulder, hip and knee arthroscopy, ligament reconstruction, and cartilage […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 58 entries.
Entries by utosmadmin
UTOSM Research Newsletter- December2019
UTOSM Research Newsletter- November2019
UTOSM Research Newsletter- October2019
8 surgeons from across Canada attended a case study session and hip arthroscopy cadaver lab as part of the 1st UTOSM Hip Symposium. A huge thank you to Dr. Femi Ayeni, Dr. Whelan, Dr. Dwyer and Dr. Chahal who led these sessions and to our sponsor Stryker.
An amazing turnout and response from the attendees of our 1st UTOSM Hip Symposium. It was a great day of education and networking. A huge thank you to our speakers Dr. Femi Ayeni, Dr. Danny Whelan, Dr. Jas Chahal, Dr. Tim Dwyer, Dr. John Theodoropoulos, Dr. Bob Bleakney, Darryl Yardley and to our sponsor OSSUR.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- September2019
Click the link to review what has been published during the past month. UTOSM Research Newsletter- August2019
Learn more about this years cohort on our fellowship page.
- Our June 2020 Research Newsletter is just released! June 29, 2020
- Check out our May 2020 Research Newsletter! June 9, 2020
- Dr. Nauth awarded the B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award May 19, 2020
- Keep up to date with our research – check out the UTOSM April 2020 research newsletter May 4, 2020
- Dr. Hoit Awarded CIHR Canadian Graduate Scholarship! April 17, 2020