Fantastic event thanks to Saturns Drives, Blacklist Rally, and BMW Toronto. Thanks to the Women’s College Hospital Foundation and their volunteers. And thanks to Dr Tim Dwyer for championing the event. Supercar Sunday 2016 see the write up: Globe and Mail
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 27 entries.
Entries by utosmadmin
Super Car Sunday
Dr Chahal with the Chairman of the Department of Surgery, Dr Rutka.
“Adhesive Capsulitis in the Athletic Shoulder” Presented by: Tim Rindlisbacher, MD Director, Sports Health Cleveland Clinic Canada webcasting link http://webcast.otn.ca/mywebcast?id=55182269
David Wasserstein and Ujash Sheth are winners of the prestigious Sports Health T. David Sisk Award for the most outstanding review paper published in Sports Health in 2015. Their paper was entitled “A Systematic Review of Failed Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction with Autograft Compared with Allograft in Young Patients”.
here is the link http://webcast.otn.ca/mywebcast?id=53070196
…congratulationas to Dr. Aaron Nauth who has been awarded a Chair in Fracture Care Research at St. Michael’s Hospital. Aaron is undertaking extensive transformative preclinical and clinical work that will lead to many improvements in fracture care….
…congratulating Dr. Danny Whelan on being awarded a 2016 ESSKA-AOSSM DJO Travelling Fellowship…this is a very prestigious fellowship in Sports Medicine that signifies Danny’s significant achievements to date….
Tim Dwyer was successful in the defense of his PhD Thesis, “Designing an Assessment Program for the Competency-based Era”. Tim did an excellent performance during his defense and demonstrated great poise and professionalism as he addressed the questions from: External Examiner: Dr. Tim Woods (Ottawa PhD) External Examiner: Carol Anne Moulton (PhD & Surgeon Scientist) […]
- UTOSM fellow Dr. Tom Zochowski wins best poster award from AAC at this years COA July 4, 2018
- TFC wins the 2017 MLS cup! June 25, 2018
- UTOSM runs in the SHOPPERS LOVE. YOU. Run for Women June 25, 2018
- CIHR research grant awarded to Principal Investigator Aileen Davis and UTOSM team members Dr. Chahal, Dr. Murnaghan, Dr. Dwyer, Dr. Ogilvie-Harris and Dr. Marks for national level study January 29, 2018
- Congratulations to Dr. Tim Dwyer on passing his 3 year review and achieving a permanent position at the University of Toronto, Surgery, Division of Orthopedics. December 14, 2017