UTOSM Research Newsletter- May2020
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 67 entries.
The B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award is given to an outstanding graduate from the Department of Surgery, who shows the greatest promise for a career in academic surgery. B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award Aaron Nauth Aaron Nauth, an orthopaedic surgeon at St. Michael’s Hospital is this year’s recipient of the award. Aaron received his medical […]
UTOSM Research Newsletter- april2020
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research has awarded Dr. Graeme Hoit with the Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarship-Master’s (CGS M) in support of his Master’s research. Congratulations Dr. Hoit!
Dr. Hoit has been awarded the Lawson Family award from the University of Toronto, Department of Surgery. The stipend is to support his research study he is currently working on in collaboration with UTOSM.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- March2020
Dr. Graeme Hoit was awarded MOH-CIP funding for the 2020-2021 academic year to enable him to pursue his MSc. He will carry out his research study in the area of hip arthroscopy with UTOSM. Congratulations to Dr. Hoit!
To see Dr. Abouali’s presentation and for archived presentations please visit our website, the archive is at the bottom of the page https://www.utosm.com/about-utosm/education/
UTOSM Research Newsletter- February2020
Congratulations Dr. Chahal!! Dr. David Urbach announced that UTOSM staff Dr. Jas Chahal has been appointed as Interim Head, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery—Women’s College Hospital. Jas is a fellowship trained orthopaedic sports medicine surgeon at Women’s College Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital with an interest in shoulder, hip and knee arthroscopy, ligament reconstruction, and cartilage […]
- UTOSM Authors Win Two 2020 Arthroscopy Journal Awards!! January 6, 2021
- Dr. Dwyer demonstrates surgical techniques for “Arthroscopic Shoulder Anterior Capsular Plication” January 5, 2021
- The 2020 University of Toronto, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery Resident Research Day was a virtual hit! December 2, 2020
- The 2021 US News And World Report has ranked the Department of Surgery at the University of Toronto as 4th in the world! November 20, 2020
- Why attend the University of Toronto for your orthopaedic residency or fellowship? Check out the following video from the University of Toronto Department of Surgery to find out November 19, 2020