OE CONNECTS: Improvement in RCT Quality from 2001 to 2013 in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that utosmadmin contributed 71 entries already.
Entries by utosmadmin
A huge thank you to Dr. Niu and Dr. Francella for attending our monthly fellows rounds to discuss ‘Sideline Emergencies’ relating to team sports coverage. These educational rounds are an integral component of our fellowship program!
UTOSM Research Newsletter- June2020
UTOSM Research Newsletter- May2020
The B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award is given to an outstanding graduate from the Department of Surgery, who shows the greatest promise for a career in academic surgery. B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award Aaron Nauth Aaron Nauth, an orthopaedic surgeon at St. Michael’s Hospital is this year’s recipient of the award. Aaron received his medical […]
UTOSM Research Newsletter- april2020
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research has awarded Dr. Graeme Hoit with the Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarship-Master’s (CGS M) in support of his Master’s research. Congratulations Dr. Hoit!
Dr. Hoit has been awarded the Lawson Family award from the University of Toronto, Department of Surgery. The stipend is to support his research study he is currently working on in collaboration with UTOSM.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- March2020
- Dr. Graeme Hoit awarded 2021 Vanier Scholarship! June 14, 2021
- Congratulations to Dr. Tim Dwyer and Dr. Christian Veillette on their academic promotions to Associate Professor! May 27, 2021
- Dr. Ujash Sheth and Dr. Danny Whelan win the Best Article in Orthopaedic Sports Traumatology Award in the JISAKOS best article competition! March 24, 2021
- Our January 2021 Research Newsletter is just released. Check out what’s new! February 1, 2021
- UTOSM Authors Win Two 2020 Arthroscopy Journal Awards!! January 6, 2021