A huge thank you to Dr. Niu and Dr. Francella for attending our monthly fellows rounds to discuss ‘Sideline Emergencies’ relating to team sports coverage. These educational rounds are an integral component of our fellowship program!
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 69 entries.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- June2020
UTOSM Research Newsletter- May2020
The B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award is given to an outstanding graduate from the Department of Surgery, who shows the greatest promise for a career in academic surgery. B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award Aaron Nauth Aaron Nauth, an orthopaedic surgeon at St. Michael’s Hospital is this year’s recipient of the award. Aaron received his medical […]
UTOSM Research Newsletter- april2020
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research has awarded Dr. Graeme Hoit with the Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarship-Master’s (CGS M) in support of his Master’s research. Congratulations Dr. Hoit!
Dr. Hoit has been awarded the Lawson Family award from the University of Toronto, Department of Surgery. The stipend is to support his research study he is currently working on in collaboration with UTOSM.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- March2020
Dr. Graeme Hoit was awarded MOH-CIP funding for the 2020-2021 academic year to enable him to pursue his MSc. He will carry out his research study in the area of hip arthroscopy with UTOSM. Congratulations to Dr. Hoit!
To see Dr. Abouali’s presentation and for archived presentations please visit our website, the archive is at the bottom of the page https://www.utosm.com/about-utosm/education/
- Dr. Ujash Sheth and Dr. Danny Whelan win the Best Article in Orthopaedic Sports Traumatology Award in the JISAKOS best article competition! March 24, 2021
- Our January 2021 Research Newsletter is just released. Check out what’s new! February 1, 2021
- UTOSM Authors Win Two 2020 Arthroscopy Journal Awards!! January 6, 2021
- Dr. Dwyer demonstrates surgical techniques for “Arthroscopic Shoulder Anterior Capsular Plication” January 5, 2021
- The 2020 University of Toronto, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery Resident Research Day was a virtual hit! December 2, 2020