Dr. Graeme Hoit was awarded MOH-CIP funding for the 2020-2021 academic year to enable him to pursue his MSc. He will carry out his research study in the area of hip arthroscopy with UTOSM. Congratulations to Dr. Hoit!
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that utosmadmin contributed 71 entries already.
Entries by utosmadmin
To see Dr. Abouali’s presentation and for archived presentations please visit our website, the archive is at the bottom of the page https://www.utosm.com/about-utosm/education/
UTOSM Research Newsletter- February2020
Congratulations Dr. Chahal!! Dr. David Urbach announced that UTOSM staff Dr. Jas Chahal has been appointed as Interim Head, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery—Women’s College Hospital. Jas is a fellowship trained orthopaedic sports medicine surgeon at Women’s College Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital with an interest in shoulder, hip and knee arthroscopy, ligament reconstruction, and cartilage […]
UTOSM Research Newsletter- December2019
UTOSM Research Newsletter- November2019
UTOSM Research Newsletter- October2019
8 surgeons from across Canada attended a case study session and hip arthroscopy cadaver lab as part of the 1st UTOSM Hip Symposium. A huge thank you to Dr. Femi Ayeni, Dr. Whelan, Dr. Dwyer and Dr. Chahal who led these sessions and to our sponsor Stryker.
An amazing turnout and response from the attendees of our 1st UTOSM Hip Symposium. It was a great day of education and networking. A huge thank you to our speakers Dr. Femi Ayeni, Dr. Danny Whelan, Dr. Jas Chahal, Dr. Tim Dwyer, Dr. John Theodoropoulos, Dr. Bob Bleakney, Darryl Yardley and to our sponsor OSSUR.
- Dr. Graeme Hoit awarded 2021 Vanier Scholarship! June 14, 2021
- Congratulations to Dr. Tim Dwyer and Dr. Christian Veillette on their academic promotions to Associate Professor! May 27, 2021
- Dr. Ujash Sheth and Dr. Danny Whelan win the Best Article in Orthopaedic Sports Traumatology Award in the JISAKOS best article competition! March 24, 2021
- Our January 2021 Research Newsletter is just released. Check out what’s new! February 1, 2021
- UTOSM Authors Win Two 2020 Arthroscopy Journal Awards!! January 6, 2021