Congratulations to Dr. Ujash Sheth and Dr. Danny Whelan! The Journal of ISAKOS (JISAKOS) Editorial Board and the ISAKOS Board of Directors have awarded Dr. Sheth and Dr. Whelan with the Best Article in Orthopaedic Sports Traumatology Award for their article entitled Early Surgery of Multiligament Knee Injuries May Yield Better Results Than Delayed Surgery: […]
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that utosmadmin contributed 89 entries already.
Entries by utosmadmin
Congratulations to Dr. James Higgins and co-authors who won the 2020 Arthroscopy Best Resident/Fellow Article Award for their article “Conventional Follow-up Versus Mobile Application Home Monitoring for Postoperative Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Patients: A Randomized Controlled Trial.” An additional congratulations to Dr. Tim Dwyer and co-authors who won the 2020 Arthroscopy Journal Award for Systematic […]
Click here to view on vumedi : Arthroscopic Shoulder Anterior Capsular Plication
“Please join us in congratulating our award recipients this year. Dr. Amit Anand (supervised by Dr. Jihad Abouali) won the T. R. Sullivan Award for Best Overall Research Paper presentation for his work on ‘Perceptions and Attitudes towards post-operative pain and analgesia in Orthopaedics: Implications for the Development of a Patient-Centred Approach to post-operative Pain […]
The University of Toronto Department of Surgery ranks in the top 5 two years in a row!
View the “Patella Tendon Reconstruction with Allograft” tutorial on VuMedi https://www.vumedi.com/
OE CONNECTS: Improvement in RCT Quality from 2001 to 2013 in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
- Excellent cross city rounds…Dr. Villamere January 10, 2023
- Great rounds “MR Imaging Assessment of the Elbow” Dr. Ali Naraghi December 6, 2022
- great presentation on stretching at cross city rounds…Professor Doug Richards November 15, 2022
- See the October 2022 Research Newsletter for some big news and our updated publications list! October 25, 2022
- excellent presentation by Professor Ira Jacobs re Tanenbaum Institute for Science in Sport (TISS) October 19, 2022