UTOSM Newsletter Mar 2022
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that utosmadmin contributed 96 entries already.
Entries by utosmadmin
The University of Toronto has moved up from 4th in 2020-21 to 3rd this year!
UTOSM Newsletter Nov 2021
Our research is going global as Dr. Dwyer will attend the 2021 Australian Orthopaedic Association meeting this year and will present on the following four abstracts: Use of an Artificial Intelligence System for Enhancing Post-Operative Recovery in Hip Arthroscopy Patients: A Quality Improvement Pilot Study G Hoit, D Burns, J Higgins, T Dwyer, D Whelan, […]
UTOSM Newsletter July 2021
These prestigious awards are given out to scholars across the country in various disciplines and are intended to support high quality doctoral thesis research. Graeme’s work is in the area of femoroacetabular impingement and is under the supervision of Jas Chahal. Congratulations Dr. Hoit!
Congratulations to Dr. Ujash Sheth and Dr. Danny Whelan! The Journal of ISAKOS (JISAKOS) Editorial Board and the ISAKOS Board of Directors have awarded Dr. Sheth and Dr. Whelan with the Best Article in Orthopaedic Sports Traumatology Award for their article entitled Early Surgery of Multiligament Knee Injuries May Yield Better Results Than Delayed Surgery: […]
Congratulations to Dr. James Higgins and co-authors who won the 2020 Arthroscopy Best Resident/Fellow Article Award for their article “Conventional Follow-up Versus Mobile Application Home Monitoring for Postoperative Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Patients: A Randomized Controlled Trial.” An additional congratulations to Dr. Tim Dwyer and co-authors who won the 2020 Arthroscopy Journal Award for Systematic […]
- Meet the 2023-24 UTOSM fellows and check out our new research publications! December 19, 2023
- UTOSM Represents at the Annual UoT Division of Surgery Salter Cup Golf Tournament September 12, 2023
- Congrats to our graduating 2022-23 fellows – check out the July 2023 UTOSM newsletter for a recap July 12, 2023
- UTOSM Research Newsletter – April Edition is released! May 2, 2023
- Highly informative Cross City Rounds by Dr Norah Matthies….MPFL or bust? March 7, 2023