This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 27 entries.
Entries by utosmadmin
2015 BASIC SCIENCE – MECHANICAL CATEGORY ($20,000 Grant): The 2015 award winner in the Basic Science Category is Dr. Aaron Nauth (University of Toronto) and his Co-Investigator: Dr. Theodoropoulos for their study: “Endothelial Progenitor Cells for the Biological Augmentation of Rotator Cuff Repair”. 2015 CLINICAL RESEARCH CATEGORY ($20,000 Grant): The 2015 award winner in the clinical research category is Dr. Patrick Henry (University […]
… two impressive accomplishments by Tim dwyer this month… he has a first author paper in jbjs on surgical training, and is also the “author of the month” for the american journal of sports medicine… see below for the links…. AJSM JBJS
Superb lecture on concussions….ppt available on website…go to Education:rounds…
Great cases and excellent discussion. Thanks to Smith and Nephew for sponsorship.
Amazing day – super fun Great Job by Tim Dwyer…and thanks to WCH foundation We raised 30G for our research SuperCar Sunday
Fellows for 2015 were awarded their certificates by the staff. They are on the way to bigger and better things to help the world!
- UTOSM fellow Dr. Tom Zochowski wins best poster award from AAC at this years COA July 4, 2018
- TFC wins the 2017 MLS cup! June 25, 2018
- UTOSM runs in the SHOPPERS LOVE. YOU. Run for Women June 25, 2018
- CIHR research grant awarded to Principal Investigator Aileen Davis and UTOSM team members Dr. Chahal, Dr. Murnaghan, Dr. Dwyer, Dr. Ogilvie-Harris and Dr. Marks for national level study January 29, 2018
- Congratulations to Dr. Tim Dwyer on passing his 3 year review and achieving a permanent position at the University of Toronto, Surgery, Division of Orthopedics. December 14, 2017