UTOSM Research Newsletter- October2019
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 64 entries.
8 surgeons from across Canada attended a case study session and hip arthroscopy cadaver lab as part of the 1st UTOSM Hip Symposium. A huge thank you to Dr. Femi Ayeni, Dr. Whelan, Dr. Dwyer and Dr. Chahal who led these sessions and to our sponsor Stryker.
An amazing turnout and response from the attendees of our 1st UTOSM Hip Symposium. It was a great day of education and networking. A huge thank you to our speakers Dr. Femi Ayeni, Dr. Danny Whelan, Dr. Jas Chahal, Dr. Tim Dwyer, Dr. John Theodoropoulos, Dr. Bob Bleakney, Darryl Yardley and to our sponsor OSSUR.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- September2019
Click the link to review what has been published during the past month. UTOSM Research Newsletter- August2019
Learn more about this years cohort on our fellowship page.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- July2019
Congratulations to Dr. Christian Veillette who has been appointed as the Division Head of Orthopaedic Surgery at University Health Network effective July 1st, 2019. Dr. Veillette completed his undergraduate and medical degrees at the University of Calgary. He completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at University of Toronto and earned his Masters of Science degree in […]
This years meeting combined the Canadian Orthopaedic Association, and the International Combined Orthopaedic Research Societies, showcasing advancements in Orthopaedic research and their translation to clinical practice. It was a wonderful opportunity as a clinical researcher and member of the Orthopaedic Clinical Coordinators Group (OCCG) to network, share perspectives, successes, and obstacles within the Orthopaedic research […]
- The 2021 US News And World Report has ranked the Department of Surgery at the University of Toronto as 4th in the world! November 20, 2020
- Why attend the University of Toronto for your orthopaedic residency or fellowship? Check out the following video from the University of Toronto Department of Surgery to find out November 19, 2020
- Dr. Tim Dwyer demonstrates a surgical technique for reconstruction of chronic patella tendon tears with tibialis posterior allograft November 18, 2020
- Check out UTOSM Staff Dr. Danny Whelan’s podcast discussing “RCTs in Orthopaedics: Where We’ve Been, Where We Are, and Where We Need To Go” November 12, 2020
- Congratulations to Dr. Graeme Hoit on his conversion to a PhD program…. what a great future! October 28, 2020