Congratulations Dr. Chahal!! Dr. David Urbach announced that UTOSM staff Dr. Jas Chahal has been appointed as Interim Head, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery—Women’s College Hospital. Jas is a fellowship trained orthopaedic sports medicine surgeon at Women’s College Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital with an interest in shoulder, hip and knee arthroscopy, ligament reconstruction, and cartilage […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 68 entries.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- December2019
UTOSM Research Newsletter- November2019
UTOSM Research Newsletter- October2019
8 surgeons from across Canada attended a case study session and hip arthroscopy cadaver lab as part of the 1st UTOSM Hip Symposium. A huge thank you to Dr. Femi Ayeni, Dr. Whelan, Dr. Dwyer and Dr. Chahal who led these sessions and to our sponsor Stryker.
An amazing turnout and response from the attendees of our 1st UTOSM Hip Symposium. It was a great day of education and networking. A huge thank you to our speakers Dr. Femi Ayeni, Dr. Danny Whelan, Dr. Jas Chahal, Dr. Tim Dwyer, Dr. John Theodoropoulos, Dr. Bob Bleakney, Darryl Yardley and to our sponsor OSSUR.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- September2019
Click the link to review what has been published during the past month. UTOSM Research Newsletter- August2019
Learn more about this years cohort on our fellowship page.
- Our January 2021 Research Newsletter is just released. Check out what’s new! February 1, 2021
- UTOSM Authors Win Two 2020 Arthroscopy Journal Awards!! January 6, 2021
- Dr. Dwyer demonstrates surgical techniques for “Arthroscopic Shoulder Anterior Capsular Plication” January 5, 2021
- The 2020 University of Toronto, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery Resident Research Day was a virtual hit! December 2, 2020
- The 2021 US News And World Report has ranked the Department of Surgery at the University of Toronto as 4th in the world! November 20, 2020