UTOSM Research Newsletter- June2020
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that utosmadmin contributed 78 entries already.
Entries by utosmadmin
UTOSM Research Newsletter- May2020
The B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award is given to an outstanding graduate from the Department of Surgery, who shows the greatest promise for a career in academic surgery. B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award Aaron Nauth Aaron Nauth, an orthopaedic surgeon at St. Michael’s Hospital is this year’s recipient of the award. Aaron received his medical […]
UTOSM Research Newsletter- april2020
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research has awarded Dr. Graeme Hoit with the Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarship-Master’s (CGS M) in support of his Master’s research. Congratulations Dr. Hoit!
Dr. Hoit has been awarded the Lawson Family award from the University of Toronto, Department of Surgery. The stipend is to support his research study he is currently working on in collaboration with UTOSM.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- March2020
Dr. Graeme Hoit was awarded MOH-CIP funding for the 2020-2021 academic year to enable him to pursue his MSc. He will carry out his research study in the area of hip arthroscopy with UTOSM. Congratulations to Dr. Hoit!
To see Dr. Abouali’s presentation and for archived presentations please visit our website, the archive is at the bottom of the page https://utosm.com/about-utosm/education/
UTOSM Research Newsletter- February2020
- University of Toronto ranks 5th in the world for sports-related subjects! April 13, 2022
- Congratulations to UTOSM Alumni Fellow Dr. Adam Watson for Winning the JBJS Open Access Award! April 6, 2022
- The March 2022 Quarterly Newsletter is just released! March 28, 2022
- This years US News And World Report has ranked the University of Toronto 3rd for Best Universities for Surgery in the world! November 23, 2021
- Keep up to date with what’s happening in UTOSM research. Our November quarterly edition is just released! November 3, 2021