“Please join us in congratulating our award recipients this year. Dr. Amit Anand (supervised by Dr. Jihad Abouali) won the T. R. Sullivan Award for Best Overall Research Paper presentation for his work on ‘Perceptions and Attitudes towards post-operative pain and analgesia in Orthopaedics: Implications for the Development of a Patient-Centred Approach to post-operative Pain […]
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that utosmadmin contributed 95 entries already.
Entries by utosmadmin
The University of Toronto Department of Surgery ranks in the top 5 two years in a row!
View the “Patella Tendon Reconstruction with Allograft” tutorial on VuMedi https://www.vumedi.com/
OE CONNECTS: Improvement in RCT Quality from 2001 to 2013 in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
A huge thank you to Dr. Niu and Dr. Francella for attending our monthly fellows rounds to discuss ‘Sideline Emergencies’ relating to team sports coverage. These educational rounds are an integral component of our fellowship program!
UTOSM Research Newsletter- June2020
UTOSM Research Newsletter- May2020
The B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award is given to an outstanding graduate from the Department of Surgery, who shows the greatest promise for a career in academic surgery. B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award Aaron Nauth Aaron Nauth, an orthopaedic surgeon at St. Michael’s Hospital is this year’s recipient of the award. Aaron received his medical […]
- UTOSM Represents at the Annual UoT Division of Surgery Salter Cup Golf Tournament September 12, 2023
- Congrats to our graduating 2022-23 fellows – check out the July 2023 UTOSM newsletter for a recap July 12, 2023
- UTOSM Research Newsletter – April Edition is released! May 2, 2023
- Highly informative Cross City Rounds by Dr Norah Matthies….MPFL or bust? March 7, 2023
- great cross city rounds by Dr David Lawrence…“An Update on Diet and Exercise for Anti-aging” February 28, 2023