This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 47 entries.
Entries by utosmadmin
2015 BASIC SCIENCE – MECHANICAL CATEGORY ($20,000 Grant): The 2015 award winner in the Basic Science Category is Dr. Aaron Nauth (University of Toronto) and his Co-Investigator: Dr. Theodoropoulos for their study: “Endothelial Progenitor Cells for the Biological Augmentation of Rotator Cuff Repair”. 2015 CLINICAL RESEARCH CATEGORY ($20,000 Grant): The 2015 award winner in the clinical research category is Dr. Patrick Henry (University […]
… two impressive accomplishments by Tim dwyer this month… he has a first author paper in jbjs on surgical training, and is also the “author of the month” for the american journal of sports medicine… see below for the links…. AJSM JBJS
Superb lecture on concussions….ppt available on website…go to Education:rounds…
Great cases and excellent discussion. Thanks to Smith and Nephew for sponsorship.
Amazing day – super fun Great Job by Tim Dwyer…and thanks to WCH foundation We raised 30G for our research SuperCar Sunday
Fellows for 2015 were awarded their certificates by the staff. They are on the way to bigger and better things to help the world!
- Our December 2019 newsletter is fresh off the press! January 9, 2020
- Check out our featured new research in the November 2019 research newsletter December 3, 2019
- Congratulations to our UTOSM staff member Dr. Jas Chahal who has been selected as an AOSSM Travelling Fellow for the 2020 SLARD tour! November 27, 2019
- Get updated! Check out our October 2019 research newsletter November 5, 2019
- Visiting surgeons attend case study session and cadaver lab October 30, 2019