The B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award is given to an outstanding graduate from the Department of Surgery, who shows the greatest promise for a career in academic surgery. B. Langer Surgeon Scientist Award Aaron Nauth Aaron Nauth, an orthopaedic surgeon at St. Michael’s Hospital is this year’s recipient of the award. Aaron received his medical […]
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that utosmadmin contributed 96 entries already.
Entries by utosmadmin
UTOSM Research Newsletter- april2020
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research has awarded Dr. Graeme Hoit with the Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarship-Master’s (CGS M) in support of his Master’s research. Congratulations Dr. Hoit!
Dr. Hoit has been awarded the Lawson Family award from the University of Toronto, Department of Surgery. The stipend is to support his research study he is currently working on in collaboration with UTOSM.
UTOSM Research Newsletter- March2020
Dr. Graeme Hoit was awarded MOH-CIP funding for the 2020-2021 academic year to enable him to pursue his MSc. He will carry out his research study in the area of hip arthroscopy with UTOSM. Congratulations to Dr. Hoit!
To see Dr. Abouali’s presentation and for archived presentations please visit our website, the archive is at the bottom of the page https://utosm.com/about-utosm/education/
UTOSM Research Newsletter- February2020
Congratulations Dr. Chahal!! Dr. David Urbach announced that UTOSM staff Dr. Jas Chahal has been appointed as Interim Head, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery—Women’s College Hospital. Jas is a fellowship trained orthopaedic sports medicine surgeon at Women’s College Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital with an interest in shoulder, hip and knee arthroscopy, ligament reconstruction, and cartilage […]
UTOSM Research Newsletter- December2019
- Meet the 2023-24 UTOSM fellows and check out our new research publications! December 19, 2023
- UTOSM Represents at the Annual UoT Division of Surgery Salter Cup Golf Tournament September 12, 2023
- Congrats to our graduating 2022-23 fellows – check out the July 2023 UTOSM newsletter for a recap July 12, 2023
- UTOSM Research Newsletter – April Edition is released! May 2, 2023
- Highly informative Cross City Rounds by Dr Norah Matthies….MPFL or bust? March 7, 2023