Dr. Paul Marks was named the inaugural Susanne and William Holland Chair in Sports Medicine Research at Sunnybrook. Paul has put forth an outstanding vision for sports medicine research and his Chair will be instrumental in bringing to fruition a sustainable, productive program at Sunnybrook with University-wide collaboration through UTOSM. This is a great honour […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 69 entries.
Supercar Sunday 2016
Fantastic event thanks to Saturns Drives, Blacklist Rally, and BMW Toronto. Thanks to the Women’s College Hospital Foundation and their volunteers. And thanks to Dr Tim Dwyer for championing the event. Supercar Sunday 2016 see the write up: Globe and Mail
Super Car Sunday
Dr Chahal with the Chairman of the Department of Surgery, Dr Rutka.
“Adhesive Capsulitis in the Athletic Shoulder” Presented by: Tim Rindlisbacher, MD Director, Sports Health Cleveland Clinic Canada webcasting link http://webcast.otn.ca/mywebcast?id=55182269
David Wasserstein and Ujash Sheth are winners of the prestigious Sports Health T. David Sisk Award for the most outstanding review paper published in Sports Health in 2015. Their paper was entitled “A Systematic Review of Failed Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction with Autograft Compared with Allograft in Young Patients”.
here is the link http://webcast.otn.ca/mywebcast?id=53070196
…congratulationas to Dr. Aaron Nauth who has been awarded a Chair in Fracture Care Research at St. Michael’s Hospital. Aaron is undertaking extensive transformative preclinical and clinical work that will lead to many improvements in fracture care….
- Dr. Ujash Sheth and Dr. Danny Whelan win the Best Article in Orthopaedic Sports Traumatology Award in the JISAKOS best article competition! March 24, 2021
- Our January 2021 Research Newsletter is just released. Check out what’s new! February 1, 2021
- UTOSM Authors Win Two 2020 Arthroscopy Journal Awards!! January 6, 2021
- Dr. Dwyer demonstrates surgical techniques for “Arthroscopic Shoulder Anterior Capsular Plication” January 5, 2021
- The 2020 University of Toronto, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery Resident Research Day was a virtual hit! December 2, 2020