Tim Dwyer was successful in the defense of his PhD Thesis, “Designing an Assessment Program for the Competency-based Era”. Tim did an excellent performance during his defense and demonstrated great poise and professionalism as he addressed the questions from: External Examiner: Dr. Tim Woods (Ottawa PhD) External Examiner: Carol Anne Moulton (PhD & Surgeon Scientist) […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud utosmadmin contributed a whooping 68 entries.
2015 BASIC SCIENCE – MECHANICAL CATEGORY ($20,000 Grant): The 2015 award winner in the Basic Science Category is Dr. Aaron Nauth (University of Toronto) and his Co-Investigator: Dr. Theodoropoulos for their study: “Endothelial Progenitor Cells for the Biological Augmentation of Rotator Cuff Repair”. 2015 CLINICAL RESEARCH CATEGORY ($20,000 Grant): The 2015 award winner in the clinical research category is Dr. Patrick Henry (University […]
… two impressive accomplishments by Tim dwyer this month… he has a first author paper in jbjs on surgical training, and is also the “author of the month” for the american journal of sports medicine… see below for the links…. AJSM JBJS
Superb lecture on concussions….ppt available on website…go to Education:rounds…
Great cases and excellent discussion. Thanks to Smith and Nephew for sponsorship.
Amazing day – super fun Great Job by Tim Dwyer…and thanks to WCH foundation We raised 30G for our research SuperCar Sunday
Fellows for 2015 were awarded their certificates by the staff. They are on the way to bigger and better things to help the world!
- Our January 2021 Research Newsletter is just released. Check out what’s new! February 1, 2021
- UTOSM Authors Win Two 2020 Arthroscopy Journal Awards!! January 6, 2021
- Dr. Dwyer demonstrates surgical techniques for “Arthroscopic Shoulder Anterior Capsular Plication” January 5, 2021
- The 2020 University of Toronto, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery Resident Research Day was a virtual hit! December 2, 2020
- The 2021 US News And World Report has ranked the Department of Surgery at the University of Toronto as 4th in the world! November 20, 2020