A big congratulations to Aileen Davis and the UTOSM team who are collaborating on a research project related to decreasing the risk of arthritis in patients who have had ACL surgeries
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that utosmadmin contributed 84 entries already.
Entries by utosmadmin
Pictured with Dr. Jim Rutka and Dr. Peter Ferguson on December 13th 2017.
Team UTOSM participated in the June 10th Shopper Love You. Run for Women’s 10K marathon. Our own fellow Dr. Ian Mayne took 1st place in the 10K run. Congratulations Ian! For more information on this great cause click on the following link. 2017 Run for Women
Dr. Leroux specializes in the Upper extremity, including Shoulder and Elbow. He will be involved in trauma, reconstruction,and sports injuries.
Dr. Paul Marks was named the inaugural Susanne and William Holland Chair in Sports Medicine Research at Sunnybrook. Paul has put forth an outstanding vision for sports medicine research and his Chair will be instrumental in bringing to fruition a sustainable, productive program at Sunnybrook with University-wide collaboration through UTOSM. This is a great honour […]
Supercar Sunday 2016
Fantastic event thanks to Saturns Drives, Blacklist Rally, and BMW Toronto. Thanks to the Women’s College Hospital Foundation and their volunteers. And thanks to Dr Tim Dwyer for championing the event. Supercar Sunday 2016 see the write up: Globe and Mail
Dr Chahal with the Chairman of the Department of Surgery, Dr Rutka.
- Keep up to date with the June 2022 newsletter! July 6, 2022
- excellent cross city rounds “ACL prevention” by Sheniz Eryuzlu June 21, 2022
- Dr. Jas Chahal Announced as the Division Head of Orthopaedic Surgery at Women’s College Hospital! June 17, 2022
- Congratulations fellows…all accepted for presentations on Othopedic Fellows day June 14, 2022
- Cross city rounds with Dr Jihad Abouali June 7, 2022