This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that utosmadmin contributed 87 entries already.
Entries by utosmadmin
2015 BASIC SCIENCE – MECHANICAL CATEGORY ($20,000 Grant): The 2015 award winner in the Basic Science Category is Dr. Aaron Nauth (University of Toronto) and his Co-Investigator: Dr. Theodoropoulos for their study: “Endothelial Progenitor Cells for the Biological Augmentation of Rotator Cuff Repair”. 2015 CLINICAL RESEARCH CATEGORY ($20,000 Grant): The 2015 award winner in the clinical research category is Dr. Patrick Henry (University […]
… two impressive accomplishments by Tim dwyer this month… he has a first author paper in jbjs on surgical training, and is also the “author of the month” for the american journal of sports medicine… see below for the links…. AJSM JBJS
Superb lecture on concussions….ppt available on website…go to Education:rounds…
Great cases and excellent discussion. Thanks to Smith and Nephew for sponsorship.
Amazing day – super fun Great Job by Tim Dwyer…and thanks to WCH foundation We raised 30G for our research SuperCar Sunday
Fellows for 2015 were awarded their certificates by the staff. They are on the way to bigger and better things to help the world!
- great presentation on stretching at cross city rounds…Professor Doug Richards November 15, 2022
- See the October 2022 Research Newsletter for some big news and our updated publications list! October 25, 2022
- excellent presentation by Professor Ira Jacobs re Tanenbaum Institute for Science in Sport (TISS) October 19, 2022
- Keep up to date with the June 2022 newsletter! July 6, 2022
- excellent cross city rounds “ACL prevention” by Sheniz Eryuzlu June 21, 2022